With its exceptional natural beauty, this area has always attracted nature lovers. It was proclaimed Croatia’s first National Park as early as 8th April 1949. Plitvice Lakes is the oldest and the largest NP in the Republic of Croatia. It is situated in the mountainous region, between the Mala Kapela and Lička Plješivica mountains. The park is primarily covered in forest vegetation with smaller areas under grasslands. The most attractive part of the park – the lakes – cover just under 1% of the total park area. The Plitvice Lakes offer seven different routes and four hiking trails to its visitors for touring the lake system. Numerous magazines and portals listed Plitvice as one of 100 things to see in your life. Are you curious why? Come with us and let us find out together.
- Licensed guide and driver
- Transport by air-conditioned car/van/bus
- WI-FI on board of vehicles
- Food, unless specified (upon request)
- Entrance ticket for the NP. You will be charged an additional fee in cash on the way (125 – 200 HRK /depends of month)
- Dress code smart casual (lower temperatures than in Split)
- It is recommended to bring a bottle of water!
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.